Home Made Carpet Cleaning Solution: Carpet Cleaning Tips & Tricks brought to you by Carpet Cleaning Express LLC
Here is an excellent home made carpet cleaning solution for water based stains. We recommend that you use this to get t This will work on blood, cranberry juice, grape juice, jelly, ice cream and more. For more Redding Ca carpet cleaning tips visit us at Russell Carpet Cleaning.
- Use a spoon or dull knife to remove solid materials.
For liquid spills, blot up with a white towel or paper towel.
- For large stains, work from the outside of stain to the center to prevent spreading.
- Mix a solution of ¼ teaspoon of clear hand dishwashing detergent with 1 cup of water stir gently.
- Apply detergent solution directly to a white cloth.
- Dampen the carpet fibers in the stained area with the cloth.
Avoid saturating the carpet.
- Wipe gently. Turn cloth frequently. Never rub, scrub or use a brush. This may damage carpet fibers.
- If necessary, use your fingertips to work the solution to the base of the stain.
- Wet the stained carpet fibers with clear, lukewarm water to rinse.
- Cover the spot with an absorbent white towel or paper towel and apply pressure.
- Repeat rinsing and blotting until traces of the detergent have been removed.
- If the stain is gone, place an absorbent white towel or paper towel over the area cleaned, and weigh towels down with a heavy, color fast object, such as a weighted plastic wastebasket. Change towels or paper towels until carpet dries. If stain remains, proceed to step 2.
- DO NOT use on coffee, tea or urine.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of non-bleaching, non-sudsing household ammonia with 1- cup lukewarm water.
- Apply ammonia solution, rinse and blot as outlined in step 1.
- Do not dry with paper towels. Proceed to step 3 to neutralize the ammonia solution.
- Mix 1 cup of white vinegar with 2 cups water.
- Apply vinegar solution, rinse and blot as outlined in step 1
Rick Russell, Owner
Carpet Cleaning Rockville Md
Dry Carpet Cleaning Rockville Md by Carpet Cleaning Express LLC
1751 Redgate Farms Ct
Rockville , MD 20850
Carpet Cleaning in Rockville & Upholstery Cleaning in Rockville Maryland by Carpet Cleaning Express LLC Dry Carpet Cleaning Method Vs Steam Cleaning or Shampoo Method *301-591-3811*